mirror in wincc flexible

userxyz

Hi,

I'm working on a machine that makes left and right profiles. Everything is made for one side, now I want to make everything for the other side. Th solution in wincc flex is mirror the graphics... but that doesnt seem to be possible.

Because It's a project of someone else that I'm working on, I do not have the original jpg's.

... ? anyone got an idea ?

Open your project.
In the 'Project' panel, usually to the left of the screen, search for Language Settings. Sub-selection of this is: 'Graphics'. Open that and you'll get all the graphics used.
Now search for your pictures > Select them > Right click > Edit.
Now it'll open the graphic in Paint on my PC, might be some other program on your PC.
Just select save as to make a copy.
Adjust the copy how you like and insert it again, creating a new graphic to work with.

Note: Thats the long way. Should there be any shorter way I haven't used it.(yet)