WinCC My own Serious Problem

macs_plc

Mistakenly i have deleted my "sliders" from library in WinCC in my office, there is no slider at all......
How can i add again ??????????

Its very serious trouble..i urgently need it ......
Iam not having rights to reinstall...iam working ona project..
Plz help meeee

How to add again???

Last edited:
If you are talking about WinCC Flexible then try this.

From the menu select Options -> Settings. From the settings pop-up window select Workbench -> User Interface Layout. Click the Reset Layout button.

Hi there

Do you have another project in which sliders are being used, if yes then open it and see whether you are getting sliders or not
else.......

I fear you need to opt for REPAIR option of WinCC, instead of re -installing the whole program !!

Last edited: