Tia Portal Wincc Symbol without scroll down bar.

SaadAlbehige

Hello
Thank you all for your support.

I am actually experience same issues with TIA portal V17 update5 as well as V18.

The problem is with the WINCC particularly when adding symbol library, whenever I add symbol am unable to scroll down to choose another one, this is because there is no scroll down bar. I have tried arrows, page up/down, tab nothing works.

I would be most grateful if you could help.

In the attachments, you find pictures of my Windows specs as well as a picture of the Wincc

Thank you very much in advance

Similar Topics

Hi all, I really need help with this one. I'm at a complete loss... For months and months, I've had no problems with pressing a NEXT button to...
Replies
Views
We are rewriting software for a Simatic PLC/HMI originally made with TIA Portal V16. We will make use of a library that was developed for V17...
Replies
Views
I've got this start screen where the user has to enter their username and password. The username and password feature works fine. However, I want...
Replies
Views
Hi, im having trouble with using web navigator in tia portal. I have installed both web navigator server and client in my server pc and web...
Replies
Views
Hi, Didn't found an answer to this particular problem. As everyone probably knows if you use windows scaling of display crazy things happen to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom