Detect Direction in S7

consys

I need to to compare to REAL values in an S7 PLC and Generate an alarm if one of the values is falling while the other is rising. I was intending to do this in a FB probably in LAD as this is what most electricians on site are comfortable with using for fault finding. I have a quick look thru the existing FB's and FC's and haven't found anything that will suit my purpose. So before I go too far down this track I thought I would just check here if any one here knows of a pre-existing FB/FC that can do this or if you haver any betetr idea's /suggestions. Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find a way of detecting a motor is not isolated before attempting to run an inverter. We would normally use a 4 pole...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I have a vendor system that has some remote monitoring (read only) and remote control (read/write) data that is available via...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom