Activate RSLogix and RSviewSE in VMware

Lexonrey

I have installed RSlogix in a VMware. When i tried to activate using the floppy drive, evmove would not work, error in drive... Can anyone help please. Have only one desktop and I need to test RSViewSE projects with the PLC (Emulator), in a network.

No problem. The activation in floppy will work if an image file (img) is made and is linked to the floppy drive in vmware.

Similar Topics

Hello Friends; I re-host the activation some days before successfully. Now i installed the software to another computer when we start Factory...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have bought a new computer and wan't the RA programs on the new one as well. How can I solve this? In the help of the RA directory it says...
Replies
Views
hi friends can i get a simple way to activate my rslogix 5000 with windows 7 ? as i have the ability to activate it with windows xp
Replies
Views
Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true. I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project. I'm attaching...
Replies
Views
https://i.imgur.com/DxEkaxK.png (HMI IP is set at the device itself) This is my setup, i have a 315 CPU that controls 17 devices in total. In my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom