Header & Footer in RSView ME

Yes, you can. Create your header and footer as a global object then just copy and paste these objects to your other screens.
Any subsequent changes you make on the global object page will apply to any of the copies.

Also, pay attention to global object defaults. There are things like LinkAnimation, LinkConnection that might be useful if you're animating the global object

Similar Topics

Greetings, Quick Excel Header/Footer question. When I print worksheets the header and footer size is not consistent. When creating the header...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Hey, pretty new to VB scripting in FactoryTalk SE. I am attempting to make a global object that will update the header text to match what screen...
Replies
Views
I am running a MEDataStore Plus on a PVP 7. If I have the 'File Headers' on the Advance tab set to "Use tag names", the object works as expected...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am working on a Proface GP4000 using GP-Pro EX V4.0. I have set up a box in my header to display Alarm Text and am having many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom