GP Pro Alarm Text in Header

MGunzel

Hi Everyone,
I am working on a Proface GP4000 using GP-Pro EX V4.0. I have set up a box in my header to display Alarm Text and am having many difficulties getting this to function as expected. All addressing and associated alarm text messages are set up in the alarm settings using Block 1 and bit addressing for each message. I dont need the functionality of changing screens to the Fault page if this display is touched, as there are already change screen buttons in my footer to do so, this is more of a visual indicator that there is a fault and potentially reading the text at a quick glance. Has anyone done this with any success?

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever had to log alarm history from a Proface HMI ? I could use USB or memory card or FTP, but I cannot figure out how. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I’m finishing up a PAC project and one of the the last things I need to take care of is setting up all of my alarm points in PAC Display...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am working on a project which involves having to send email notifications on alarm conditions. So far I have created 450 discrete...
Replies
Views
How can I write Logic for Rate Of change Alarm in UnityPro V4.0 Please Help...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have Siemens s-300 plc (314 cpu) and Op7 (textual) connected to it by serial port. Op7 is programmed by ProtoolPro. Can you give...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom