Alarm message on Op7 (protool pro)

apetkov5

Hi all!

I have Siemens s-300 plc (314 cpu) and Op7 (textual) connected to it by serial port. Op7 is programmed by ProtoolPro.

Can you give me advice how to do next:
When reffered bit in plc is set to true, on Op7 begin flashing predefined text (for that bit). Text is flashing all the time until "ACK" on Op is pressed by operator. When ACK is pressed and reffered bit is no more true Op is going to start screen and message goes in archive.

During flashing text on op, plc is working normaly (not to stop programm).

Thanx a lot in advance!

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello, someone have experience about how to delete an alarm message(alarm already solved) from alarm viewer with something coming from PLC? THANKS
Replies
Views
Hello, someone have experience about how to delete an alarm message(alarm already solved) from alarm viewer with something coming from PLC? THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi all, FTView SE Version 13.00. At the Alarm History, when I have acknowledged some alarms, a message "Acknowledge alarm [Alarm Tag] in alarm...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with alarm messages: On the PLC, my ALMD alarm blocks have alarm messages configured in en-US. On the FTView HMI, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom