RS Logix5000 activation for V16.03

JohnW

I have been running V16.03 (and previously V16.01) using a master disk but yesterday it stopped working and I got a message "activation file not found" and it looks as if it is looking for the factory talk activation. Anybody else had this happen?

It should only happen if you are on CPR10, CPR9 or below should work on Master Disks as far as i know.

On a side not i installed FT View ME on my laptop and before i had looked into installing the new activation when i tried to open up logix500 i found it had corrupted all my RA activations on the HDD, not best pleased...

Yesterday was the day that the valid for 1 year developer licenses expired. ( I know as I forget to update one of our laptops with the latest master disk from our integrator toolkit and the same thing happenned)
Regards Alan

Yes, Alan is right. I got bit too yesterday and the quick fix is to just change the date on your PC...

Exactly Allen-in my case it's the Rockwell Software Toolbox Master Disk @ $8000+US each year...

Flopro said:
Exactly Allen-in my case it's the Rockwell Software Toolbox Master Disk @ $8000+US each year...

That would be $16000 here in the UK due to the UK rip off market :) :)

Good thing I read this while sitting at home here watching a hockey game and surfing the new\t - I haven't loaded this years activations in this notebook yet, and I am going to a customer Monday morning!

Yep, came up and bit me Saturday too :) It would be nice if there was a popup or something giving a weeks notice or so.