USB to Mitsi Q series

StuartH

Hello,
I am trying to connect my PC to a mitsubishi Q02H PLC. Can anyone tell me which settings I need to do this? So far I have found a driver but when I try to access the PLC I get no connection. In the Transfer connection window I have selected "SerialUsb" for the PC I/F and "PLC Module" for the PLC I/F. This sound correct?

Thanks

Double click both windows and make sure that your setting are correct

So double click on USB/serial and PLC/Module and make sure that you have them set correct the click test connection

That worked a treat thanks,

I didnt realise you needed to double click. The GOT passthrough checkbox was activated.

Do you know where I can find an overview of the PLC cards etc. (Like siemens hardware config)
I need to change the PLC type to match the existing PLC

Sorry. I mean how do I change the configured hardware to match the real hardware or do I not need to. Its telling me the configured PLC does not match the PLC in my project

Not sure...

Someone else will have to help with that one, if you upload then it may upload your config, but that is just a guess

OK Thanks,
I have now changed the PLC type to match the hardware,
but I now get a message

"Device point that is set in parameter is not match the device point in PLC. When program is selected, Please PLC writing with parameter"

Lovely wording, but what does it mean?
I am using a program from another q series but it probably had extra comms card. Do I need to dissable the comms card in the program? I saw a section under Tools-Check Parameters. Is this where I should change the configuration?

Thanks

You don't speak Japanese/English? I am getting better... I also can speak German/English :D

But, just a guess, I would think that you would need to reconfigure that program and I/O hardware to match, then download to it.

When you download you would need to down load Parameters and Program....

But this is a guess, as I am still after a year... not very good with Mitsubishi...