switching platforms w/ protools

pwmvsi

Being a nube in all this plc madness, I have been assigned the job of writing a new screen for an oil rig which uses protools Rubtime on PC's. Cool enough right? Well, my infuriating leader walked through the door first thing this morning and tells me that the customer wants to do away with the PC's and use siemens MP370 screens. Real easy right I thought to change platforms. I have been looking all morning and I cant figure out how. With
Wincc, its very easy. Can anyone enlighten me how to do this protools?

Ricky

pwmvsi said:
Being a nube in all this plc madness, I have been assigned the job of writing a new screen for an oil rig which uses protools Rubtime on PC's. Cool enough right? Well, my infuriating leader walked through the door first thing this morning and tells me that the customer wants to do away with the PC's and use siemens MP370 screens. Real easy right I thought to change platforms. I have been looking all morning and I cant figure out how. With
Wincc, its very easy. Can anyone enlighten me how to do this protools?

Ricky

Ricky,
Open Protool (with your project open), from Protool go File>Convert>Start then select your MP370.
Then put in a new name for the file your creating
then viola .........its done

Please

JRW said:
Ricky,
Open Protool (with your project open), from Protool go File>Convert>Start then select your MP370.
Then put in a new name for the file your creating
then viola .........its done

Dont tell my friends... they wil think I am stupid! DOH! >.<