Momentum plc communication

jcruz

I need to connect four 171CCC98030-IEC Momentum plc with Ethernet port over Radio or gprs modem.

It is possible ? can i use the Ethernet I/O Scanner service to exchange data between the plcs ?

Last edited:
Yes, there should be no problem connecting via Ethernet through radio modems. I have used the 960 30 Momentum processors with Data-Linc and Esteem Ethernet modems on many occasions with good results.

Steve

Similar Topics

Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have old momentum plc with concept software on it. Its using in filter plant. so somehow all of sudden all effluent valve went to...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, This time I have been assigned a project, where machine has Schneider Momentum 171CCC78010, 171CCS7600 installed. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Hi..I am working on a project involving Momentum PLC 171CCC98030. I am doing its programming in Concept 2.6 SR7 (Demo Version) . I have following...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that would like to move away from Wonderware to RSlogix5000. They currently have Schneider TSX PLCs at their location and would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom