WinCC switching screen

Tomislav

Hi all!

I have problem with WinCC. I have define two screens: Maketa.Pdl and Brojanje.Pdl. On screen Maketa.Pdl i use C actions and on screen Brojanje.Pdl i dont use C actions. When i want to switch screen from Maketa.Pdl to Brojanje.Pdl whole process intermit. The screens are switching click on Button. It knows who, where is here problem?

Thanks!

More details

Dear Tomislav,

Can you be more explicit in your descriptcion. What gets interrupted when you change window?

Sincerely,
Kelkoon

Hello Kelkoon!

And i also dont know where is the problem. On Screen Maketa.Pdl i use internal functions like SetVisible, SetRotationAngle and in that all functions i quote three parametars: picture name, object name and state of this object i.e. true or false. For example: SetVisible("Maketa.Pdl", "Circle1", TRUE). Maybe its problem what in this function its qoute only "Maketa.Pdl" and when i switch on screen Brojanje.Pdl he do not reckognize this function and all stop.