Galil dmc720

Jason Larsen

Does anybody know anything about theese controllers? I have 2 of them that have gone bad and i need to reprogram them. Gallil was of no help i found the software on their site but they said it is obsolete and will not release it to me. So if anybody has any info on theese controllers i would greatly appreciate it.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am having much difficulty with my galil controller. DMC 2280 with an ICM 2900. If anyone is experienced with galil please respond...
Replies
Views
goodmorning, I am still programming a galil controller. I want to have an input byte to be set or cleared via an hmi. But the closest thing I...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm working on programming a galil controller using galil tools and a panel pc. I want to interface the HMI with the...
Replies
Views
hi, everyone. Could a galil motion controller such as DMC-21x3 connected to a micro850 or compactlogix PLC via EIP?
Replies
Views
Hai, I am using Redlion PLC (G304K model) to control galil (AMP-21540) controller through serial port. I can read and write data from PLC to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom