Question about "cimplicity" and "ifix"

Hi everyone,
I'm quite new to this PLC.net and right now i'm quite new to SCADA and GE product as well, i have a question about their software and how does it work. please kindly check below.

Q1) i would like to know about this cimplicity software what could it do? < not sure below is correct or not, if not complete please kindly verify or gave more information>
-> i had seen their white paper and it work as soft HMI; do alarm, monitor data, control data, logging data, etc.

Q2) what is ifix working in cimplicity?

Q3) i have heard from customer that this ifix possible to do array, but what kind of ARRAY they do. when talking in terms of TAGS.

PS. if you possible to provide reference data of above issue will be marvelous as i possible to read through it as well.

thanks in advance

hi
Cimplicity PLANT EDITION is the GE SCADA package.

IFix is a SCADA package that GE has recently bought (last couple of years)

They are both similar products

I use PLANT EDITION and it is easy to do arrays, although I now beleive each array point is a tag which will impact on the number of tags you need. Someone else will confirm this I am sure

thank you for your information cjd1965

but i really would like to know deep detail of these product is there are any link that i could download their manual or is it possible to send me cimplicity and ifix manual ?

Q1)what is array really do in ifix or cimplicity?
Q2)does cimplicity also possible to perform array?
-> cause i found this array info only in ifix
Q3)from your information ifix and cimplicity is similar program, this mean i possible to use ifix alone and cimplicity alone to perform similar task?