S7 + Process Simulate

mjoha266

This is a really a long shot but i'm gonna try it anyway...

Is there anyone that has been working with S7 (PLCSIM) in connection with Process Simulate???

I'm doing that just now and i'm having some problems...
I have all my I/O's configured in HW Config / S7. There are two DI16xDC48-125V card in slots 4 and 5 with the adresses 0..1 and 8..9 I also have some DP connection. Anyway... when simulating the signals at 0..1 in Process Simulate (PS from here on) it works just fine. But if I try to connect one IO in the 8..9 intervall I get an error something like
"S7-PLCSIM returned the following error:
'Only the configured outputs could be read successfuly'"

Does anyone have any idea what this can be???

/Thanks!