GE Fix32 WinXP ABR Driver Initialize

SNK

I am attempting to re-deploy an old application on a new PC, and when I run the ABR powertool version 7.29 in WinXP I get the following dialog box pop-up...

"Error Refreshing Rxlinx Driver List
API Driver is not Initialized"

I am running Rslinx version 2.50, OEM (Because the 2.5+ does not function properly as per GE)

I can browse all of my gateway devices in rslinx, and drill down to the processor, and many other items OK, which to me indicates that the software is browsing OK.....

I had this driver working properly with the same setup, but with Win2K, but for some reason I cannot understand, this installation is acting weird.

On GE's website, it does say that the ABR 7.29 driver is supported under WinXP.
It does also state that Fix32 version 7.0 not supported under WinXP, but many have installations functioning in the field.

Anyone seen this before?