Micrologix 1200 question

MartB

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've just been handed a Micrologix 1200 project (my first time with this processor), and I've jut found out that it doesn't support floating point in the SCP instruction.

I need to simply control the speed the drive (4-20mA) to adjust the cycle run time, anyone got a neat piece of code to handle all the floating point stuff?
I don't want my homework done, I just don't want to waste time re inventing the wheel, and I'd rather work on the BOM rather than waste time doing some math that someone has canned.
I usually work on the CLX platform so the Micrologix is a step back in time for me.

Thanks

Last edited:
If not then see pic below

WithoutFloatingPoint.jpg

Similar Topics

I have no offline files, and i need to copy a program from a working micrologix 1200 to a new micrologix 1200. We typically don't turn this...
Replies
Views
Hi, What would stop an OSR from outputting? I had the attached program running for weeks without a problem, now the OSR won't output when the rung...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I've been loaned a Micrologix 1200 (1762-L24BWAR) and Panelview 550 Keypad model (2711-B5A16) with the goal of using my free time...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got a AB Micrologix 1200 and 6" C600 Panelview. I'm wondering if I have a tag on the touchscreen setup to set N7:0 to "1" and in my main...
Replies
Views
Question about HSC in Micrologix 1200. I am trying to program a HSC in a Micrologix 1200. I can set it up in the function file and see the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom