btd?

fids

Hi to all, I have came across with this instruction BTD (bit field distributor)on a PLC5 program. Can somebody help me to understand how this BTD instruction works?

You can get a description in logix if you go to help and then PLC5 instruction help.

In a nut shell all this instruction does is move bits from a source to a destination with the ability to specify the number of bits to move and the starting bit in the word.

Similar Topics

Hi all. I'm working on a rehab and I'm trying to figure stuff out. See screenshot at the bottom. Local:5:I.Data[6] in BTD instruction is a...
Replies
Views
I am rewriting a program for AB CPX, for SMC electric actuators. I have used both IO-Link and Ethernet/IP with AB CPX, and the most helpful...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been programming PLC's for a couple years, but I'm fairly new to AB. I'm using a 5069-L320ER v. 32.11 I used a strategy from a...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone. There are four BTD instructions in a program I am studying and I am confused on what part of the instruction means. See...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I am working on an existing system that contains a 1756-L73 controller, a 1756-DNB DeviceNet bridge, and a 2711-K3A5L1 PanelView...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom