Simple link that I wanted:

0 = 6 7 8 (text)
1 = 5 6 7
2 = 8
3 = 7 8
4 = 5 6 7 8

gdgf1.jpg

gdgf2.jpg

In Runtime I see nothing, no texts, how is this possible ?

Simulation

In simulation Runtime connected to PLCSIM, then it works, on a real panel not ???????????????????????????????????????????????

The tag has a value that is not in the list.

Or in the runtime is selected another language than the one you created the texts with.

Or the output field is partially outside the viewable area.

Or there is "hide" animation on the output field.

Or you didnt compile with "rebuild all".

Language

Indeed; I have 2 languages, on The Machine it was set to French, I configured in Dutch,

Goddamn, had to know this...

Thanks

JesperMP said:
The tag has a value that is not in the list.

Or in the runtime is selected another language than the one you created the texts with.

Or the output field is partially outside the viewable area.

Or there is "hide" animation on the output field.

Or you didnt compile with "rebuild all".

Good post. I noticed you are still using 2005. 2007 is much much better. It is a lot faster and the file size is about 25%. In 2005 when I would back up my project in Step 7 it would be 45meg. Now with 2007 it is down to about 8meg.

Re 2005/2007:
I am also using 2005+SP1+HF7. This mostly because of having to support lots of 2005 licenses. I will possibly wait for 2008 that should be released later this year.

Is 2008 the fusion of WinCC + WinCC Flexible ?

We have the upgrade license to 2007, but we don't have S7 5.4, so we aren't able to work integrated as long as we don't have the 5.4. It's on it's way...

JesperMP said:
Re 2005/2007:
I am also using 2005+SP1+HF7. This mostly because of having to support lots of 2005 licenses. I will possibly wait for 2008 that should be released later this year.

WinCC Flexible 2008 due to release in the summer months will not be the "fusion" of WinCC and WinCC Flexible. It will be a few years before this happens.