access to PLC from internet

katratzi

The siemens PLC that I mentioned in a previous post (315-2 PN/DP) is connected to a dedicated DSL line through the Siemens ethernet switch. This switch is connected directly to an AT&T hub. The DSL
provider has provided a number of IP addresses. Is this all that is needed to access the PLC through the internet, or is more hardware or software needed?

I do not have much experience with PLC and internet accessibility.

Similar Topics

Hello to everyone, Today I saw one video on Youtube for one guy connecting Delta PLC with HMI and do accessing the PLC through his PC and Android...
Replies
Views
hi to all I have a siemens simotion c240 PLC , HMI (MP277 10")with one CU320 for four servo drives for our machine. This machine is going...
Replies
Views
We are developing a service that provides an online graphics editor with full dynamic features and data access to devices and controllers...
Replies
Views
I am working on an application to provide remote access via the Internet to a small pump station. The station has CIMPLICITY HMI and a GE 90-30...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom