cimplicity and excel

With the latest versions of cimplicity HMI SCADA and excel, how can I read and write to a point from excel? The following are examples I believe I found in a manual but can seem to get anything to work.

=cwserv|point!analog_point
or
=cwserv|point!\\test\analog_point.value

My intent is to upload a couple of recipe values from excel to cimplicity.

Thank you in advance for any comments or help.

Firstly, you can start a new thread. This one is 7 years old.

Secondly, if you expect people to put effort into helping you then put some effort into clearly defining your question. Tell puerile what you have tried and where you are stuck. No one is going to do this for you!

Similar Topics

Can anyone guide me how to print a point current value in an excel spread sheet using Cimplicity. I`ve read the cimplicity help but to no avail.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a project involving Cimplicity 10, which consists of a setup with two redundant servers and five operator workstations...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom