Report Printing in Cimplicity 8.2 using Microsoft Excel 2007

adnan_hayat88

Can anyone guide me how to print a point current value in an excel spread sheet using Cimplicity. I`ve read the cimplicity help but to no avail.

Last edited:
Hi Russ,
I know how to get the entire alarm, point log in excel using ODBC. But I don`t know how to get the selected points in excel through Cimplicity.Would I have to use Scripting?

Stupid question time. Are you trying to display the live value in Excel or are you trying to display the point value at a single point in time using Excel? If the latter then you can use the Query tools in Excel to create a specific (or general) query to display the data you want directly from the Cimplicity SQL database.

Similar Topics

I had a student fooling around with settings tonight, and now when I try to print a program ladder, each rung prints on a separate sheet. Too many...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using Win CC Flexible 2008 SP3 I have a report "P08" that I am adding to a system that has other reports that print OK. I have a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have created a Multi-User project in WinCC V7.0 and it is working fine except the report printing problem. In Server PC the report...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First I would like to send out Kudos to all that help everyone. What a site! Problem: We have inheited some SLC500 and 1000's. When I try...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am new with AB PLCs and Panels. Most of my projects were realized with Siemens S7 and Siemens touch panels. Currently im...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom