Reference point

mpam-mpam

Hello everyone,

I have little problem.I use S7-300 with FM353 in order to move an axis in reference point. I also use two limit switches and one BERO(proximity switch).
The problem is that when i give direction for example to move right and the reference point switch is to the left the axis goes to the right limit switch and stops.
How is it possible to control the harware limit switches through the program in order to make Ref point approach from every position(touching the HW limit switch and going back to the REF point switch)?

Please help
emotion-9.gif

Thanks,
Mpam-Mpam

Not a good answer

I do not think that you can do this through the FM353... you might be able to kludge something by bringing in the limit switch wire it to the 300 and send a stop command to the FM353 then reverse the direction instead of using it as a hard limit in the 353....