FactoryTalk View SE Direct Reference tag Export to Edit Possible?

lunenburger

I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel?

I know I can export HMI tags, but can't seem to do direct reference ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I have to do substitution on 300 tags...

thanks,

You can export the graphic display. Then open the graphics file in a text editor an search and replace through that. But that's one display at a time and it is really limited to just the displays.

OG

Similar Topics

I have a project that is conversion from RSView32 7.2 to FactoryTalk View SE 9.0. A large portion of the project connects to two OPTO 22...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use an indirect address to display a value in the PLC on the HMI screen. Using FactoryTalk View 6.1 I have a tag value of...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom