Robicon to S7 via Profibus

martin_martin

Hi Guys,
I have a Robicon drive which I need to hook to an S7-300 via profibus. I have the tool to set the program etc and the comms parameters but I have a problem. The profibus card has two LED's. The UCS is flahing green but the other (network) is always off. Anybody can help on this or give me some pointers on what I have set/or not set correctly or wrongly?
Martin

Similar Topics

I have a Robicon 454GT series drive, and am noticing some weird behavior. It was configured to use analog input 1 (4-20ma corresponding to...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can anyone please tell me about automating robicon drives via step7 with profibus communication? I want to know if there are: 1)...
Replies
Views
I am using a DL260 to control 2 Robicon VFD's. I have a H2-ECOM100 going to a switch going to each Sixnet EtherTrak in the VFD. They are talking...
Replies
Views
Have an 800HP Robicon CSI drive (ID CSI 456980.00 fyi).. and when the drive runs at/above 44Hz I get over voltage faults. I've looked at the clamp...
Replies
Views
We need a complete list of voltages and waveform for ROBICON SCR Controller Series 448 for test porpuses. This system have two boards the GTU and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom