Step7 and Vista

Prince

I want to buy a new laptop. I normally work with Autocad and step7. Do they support Windows Vista?

Prince said:
I want to buy a new laptop. I normally work with Autocad and step7. Do they support Windows Vista?
Step7 is Vista compatible.
WinCC Flex also.
AutoCAD does run on Vista as well.(As long as you don't use one of the "older" versions).

Step7 5.4 SP3.1 is compatible with Windows Vista 32bit Ultimate and Bussines.
Other versions of Vista are not in the compatibility list.

The WinCC Flex 2007 I have will not install on a Vista machine. I think Vista will be supported from WinCC Flex 2008.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. Just discovered that STEP7 v5.4 + SP3 is Windows Vista compatible. The problem is that I have Step7 v5.4 on 2CD and I've just...
Replies
Views
I tried to install simatic step7 version 5.1 and 5.3 on my new laptop, but neither worked because both software are incompatable with Windows...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom