Proface OPC getting Uncertain Quality

I have 10 Proface 2600 Screens connected to Omron CS1 PLCs. I’m using Pro Studio with OPC Pro to read between 2 and 10 values from each of the PLCs. However, very frequently the quality of all or one item will become Eng Units Uncertain (84). Sometimes all items on one PLC will become Uncertain then immediately return to Good. Sometimes one item will become ‘stuck’ at Uncertain even though when I fire up another OPC client, the item is Good.

I’ve been adjusting all of the timeouts I can find in ProStudio but most of them do not seem to affect Ethernet traffic as seen in Wire Shark, even the item’s polling rate!

Has anyone had experience with Proface’s OPC or this issue?

thanks

joe