OP17 connected to S7 showing repeated message

rajesh_kumar

Dear All

We have one forging machine having S7 PLC connected to OP17 DP, via profibus, working fine fo last three years. Since last one week we have the following repetitive messages at startup of OP17:

Verify loaded data
Start code
Ram test
OK
No messages

then is the standard screen will all vales "0", we can not enter values and the above messages repeat every 30 seconds.

Please help!!

Also see pictures of the screen

Similar Topics

I am receiving the following error message on the Simatic OP17 $545 DB 32b 41 3 not avail. Before the restart that this HMI always does...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am looking at a future project of migrating some OP17's to some newer HMIs. I have briefly looked at this & it doesn't seem as easy as I had...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have the old ProTool software from Siemens? I was wondering if someone could open a project for me or sell me the software. From...
Replies
Views
I want to up load progam from old OP 17 to PC and then down load to new OP17.For this I need software,Cable connection lay out and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom