Big Integration problem in WInCC Flexible

userxyz

Anyone who knows why this happens:

I worked totally integrated and made all tags by navigation to the symbolic adress in my project.

All of a sudden, today, I open my project, not integrated anymore ? I retrieve versions of several days before, same problem. Tried on my laptop, same problem... it's like an integration-off-day....

Yesterday I compiled my project without warnings or errors, Compilation 100% okay, today I get all the symbol warning because my panel isn't integrated anymore...

PROJECT DOWNLOADABLE AT: https://download.yousendit.com/E1ED1C7902F4F7EC

How is this possible that all of a sudden I get this:

fsdfsd.jpg

Last edited:
Weird

I'm trying, but even my older projects aren't integrated anymore

This is great, I hate Siemens sometimes

The project works on my computer but I have 2007 though.

Do you have more than one instance of flexible started at the same time? If so syncproblems can occur.

Check Communications--Connections so that you have only one connection. And you have restarted the pc i assume?

okay I think I found it

my hard disk space was up...

I cleared around 20 gigs of data,

tried again, everything back okay...

the symbol server has problems when disk space is up ...?

I also do not have any problems with your project (*).
And that the problem is the same on your older projects seems to indicate that the problem is with WinCC Flexible or Simatic Manager itself.
As Bratt says, maybe the problem is that you have several instances of Flexible or Protool running at same time.

It says something about "symbol update in the background". Maybe the problem is not permanent.

*: It took enourmously long time to import, and WinCC Flex is abnormally slow. I have not seen this before. You are using PDIAG (which I dont). Can this have something to do with that ?

edit: OK, you got it sorted.

Last edited:
slow

Yeah, it's very very very slow, I do think pdiag is the reason, what do you think Bratt ?

JesperMP said:
I also do not have any problems with your project (*).
And that the problem is the same on your older projects seems to indicate that the problem is with WinCC Flexible or Simatic Manager itself.
As Bratt says, maybe the problem is that you have several instances of Flexible or Protool running at same time.

It says something about "symbol update in the background". Maybe the problem is not permanent.

*: It took enourmously long time to import, and WinCC Flex is abnormally slow. I have not seen this before. You are using PDIAG (which I dont). Can this have something to do with that ?

edit: OK, you got it sorted.

The first time you open a project he syncornises all the powertags tags and PDiag and then it gets relly slow before thats done.

I tried a project with the simular amunt of powertags and no PDiag and i dont see and major diffrences in speed when i work with the project.

But it adds 45 seconds to the compile if you do a rebulid all and its slower on startup when its syncronises.

I remeber that it used to be slower in 2005 but my computer was also slower back then. The sync part for Pdiag has also changed for the better in 2007.