view 32 7.30 cpr 7 & vba

would any one know what version of vba is used with this? i have some changes to make for the boss & i'm learing as i go on view. i think it was upgraded from view 32 6.40 and i'm not sure if they upgraded vba then or not or if that would upgrade when view was upgraded?

AFAIK, the VBA engine in RSView32 is part of the package and is upgraded along with it. I use alot of VBA scripting in view and I've never done any additional upgrades outside of RSView to VBA. I've also migrated from 6.30 to 7.20 with no issues.

Similar Topics

Dear All, We are currently engaged in project in which we are installing a new application in RS View SE (CPR 7)(SE Distributed)Scada...
Replies
Views
Recently RSVIEW 4.0 (CPR7) started having problems on start-up. It loads until it comes to "HMI Tags Configuration Access". Then it locks up the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am wondering if there is a fix for a bug I'm seeing. On occasion when I press a button on screen the cursor becomes trapped inside...
Replies
Views
is there a way to set users up to auto logout after a set time of no activity? if i missed a prevous post on this sorry i asked it again. all i...
Replies
Views
is there a way to auotmaticly logout a user on rsview after a period of inactivity? we have a few useres on the system here that have acsess to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom