Plc 260

delatorre

I have 2 plc 260 on network, it is possible to use data from one of them to work in the other?

for example:

In PLC #1 I have a radiation sensor at V3101 address and I want to use this data value also in PLC #2 it is possible?

I appreciate your help

Please Help!!
I have 2 plc 260 on network, it is possible to use data from one of them to work in the other?

for example:

In PLC #1 I have a radiation sensor at V3101 address and I want to use this data value also in PLC #2 it is possible?

I appreciate your help

Similar Topics

Dear ALL, I have D2 -260 cpu of koyo with exapanded module(D2-EM) and the power supply of D2-06bdc-1 and D2-09bdc-1 for the 2DI,2DO,3 RTD and 3...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the formula for converting the distance to travel entered in the keypad operator to actual motor pulses? This distance will...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using Automation Direct D2-260 PLC for my pilot study system and I would like to log data minimum for 2 weeks. I am looking for local...
Replies
Views
Folks, I am looking for an answer on working of up/down counters in F2 Mitsubishi PLC's. Can some body help me out on when the coil of up/down...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom