plc5's RIO panelview and DH+ scada system

wilsonzhu

Hello everyone, I have a plc5 project which has RIO panelview and DH+ Factorylink Scada system. PLC5 always read RIO panleview's setpoint(for example PID's setpoint) by RIO comunication, how can other scada system modify the same setpoint in PLC5? Is this the shortcome of RIO panelview? Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone! I'm doing a upgrade here at the company. I`m replacing the Panelview 1400e to an 1500 plus. I`ve already made the tests on my pc by...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a PannelView 600 connected to a PLC5/40 RIO. But they are not communicating. I have set the PV600 Communication in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm currently in the middle of a conversion from a PanelView 1400E touch screen to a Panelview Plus 1250. The existing panelview works...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick question about maximum RIO for a PLC5. I'm looking to add some a RIO drop that emulates 6 racks to my existing PLC5 system (It is...
Replies
Views
I am working for a company that does chrome plating and the line is VERY old lol So they did a controls upgrade(before my time here) and replaced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom