Mitsuibishi interface module

karl84

I currently have a Mitsuibishi FX 1N 40MR ES/UL PLC, what i hope to do is to intergrate it with a PC. The task of the PC is to generate 12 random outputs which will inturn send an input to the plc. As that is the task i wish to perform i just need the correct interface module to go with it. I need to have a module that will support 12 inputs to the plc via the pc. Any information you could inform me with would be much appreaciated.

Souds like you want a PC to emulate another PLC and generate hardware signals only to activate a real PLC physical inputs.
What for? Can you provide more details?

added details to thread

I have a PC which is generating random output signals which i need to then input a signal to the PLC, as you (Sergei Troizky) stated on your reply. The task it is to perform is for an exercise machine which will randomly display LED's which are target displays, as well as generating one of four pneumatic rams at any given time. I hope this is of more descriptive.

I think we need more information about the signal generated by the computer -- are they 24 VDC signals? What's their frequency? Is the PC card sending a Source or Sinking signal?