Vebal Alarm Notification

boiler-todd

I am tried of all the buzzers and horns for when a machine faults. Does anyone if there is/are industrial company(s) that would take a fault from a PLC and ennunciate the fault code verbally. It would repeat until the fault has been corrected.

Say the machine stops for a jammed part, which is fault #76. The PLC would send the integer to the Voice Alarm which would have stored sentences to say for each fault code. In this example, the voice would say, "Jammed Part". It would continue to say the fault until a Reset is triggered and the condition has be remedied.

Thanks,

Todd.

Similar Topics

Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
I'm a newbie who started a job as a repair tech recently. I've had plenty of luck with ABBs, Allen Bradleys, and a few others, but I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom