S7-200 Analog Output Programming

HCosta

Hi there guys..
Well..I think you can help me...

With an S7-200 with 3.1 Step7 MicroWin, how can i programm an analog output that is connected to a velocity motor controller, with a range 0-10V, 10V corresponding to 1500rpm.

The propose is , when I press a button S1, the motor should rotate at 750 rpm, and when I press S2, the motor should rotate at 1500 rpm.

Can anyone help me please?

Cheers

Hi Costa,

Firstly, i'm not sure what issues you are going to run into with your version of the software (i think the latest version is Microwin 4.0 SP5), so yours is pretty old (but if it does what you need then great).

See picture below to get you started. This is just a very simple view of something that should at least get you on the right track. You will obviously need to wrap the rest of your control, interlocking and safety into the system - but this should point you in the right direction...

Speed1.jpg

You may want to add scaling to your values to make it easy to control the system (i.e. 0-32000 = 0-100% etc).

Hope this helps get you started! :)

Well...I think that it´s what i really wanted!
I know how to do it on S7-300, but im trying to learn some stuff for the S7-200.
Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Hello Guys let me ask something, I am new to these staff.. hhmmm..
Where could i find the analogue output of my plc s7-200?
Thanks in advance.

hi! I am using s7-200,cpu 216-2,now whenever power failure is there my timer valus becomes zero so where is location of hold up capacitor or battery in this module so I can replace it,pls help me