Analog output ? problem siemens s200

rbduck1

Good day guys (and gals) I have a question about what is required to get an analog output from a em232 analog output module connected to an s200 siemens cpu. I am fairly new to s200 progamming, but not new to troubleshooting.

I have a test cpu set up with a simple program loaded to test the analog output card. I have a signal enabling the card. I have it set for zero volts at 0 and 10 volts at 32000. I can't seem to get any voltage at the output. The analogoutput card is brand new. WHat could I possible be doing wrong?

Similar Topics

Hi We're having issues with an FX1N-1DA-BD Analog output module. We're using an metallic contamination sensor MCS 1000 to detect particles. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried today to get RD3A and WR3A instructions to work on the PLC and it didn't work, but it worked in simulation. I followed the clone...
Replies
Views
Hello All!! I am new to the forum and have seen alot of good answers so far, but I have not been able to resolve the issue I am having. :mddr...
Replies
Views
Dear friends, Presently I am working in a water treatment plant where T&C is going on, we are using VFD to control motors while...
Replies
Views
Good day guys (and gals) I have a question about what is required to get an analog output from a em232 analog output module connected to an s200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom