FX3U clone problem getting analog input/output to work

Man thank you so much for the continuous support. Now at least I can do the basic functionalities of this clone PLC to run our diploma project. I'm happy it worked, it needed a bit of testing and also I'm kicking it off with ladder programming.

The instructions of these mitsubishi PLCs are 305 instructions, all listed in the programming manual with description and examples.

I just have to know the instructions that this clone does not support.

I don't think there are many, the ones I can think of are TO/FROM (used for analogue & other special add on cards not availlable for clones), Some others in FBD/Lad structured mode i.e. function blocks may not work as they use the higher level bits/registers that may not be availlable in a clone,
PLSY will not work on a relay type outputs as they are not fast enough you need transistor type.
So in essence no Functions that access add on cards.

That's very fair, I don't need the cards. Those cards are for industrial and more professional tasks.

This clone should be more than enough for this project. The one we bought is:
8 DI, 6 DO, 3 AI, 2 AO.

There are other versions of the clone with more inputs/outputs counts.

This clone is enough for kick starters. I'm learning now the limit aspects of ladder programming.

Like, I can start a ladder line without a hardware/software switch; e.g. activating Y0 directly or launching RD3A instruction.

As far as I'm aware the mitsubishi cards cannot be added anyway.
A few ponters, create your symbols for the I/O & bits/words.
make them meaningful i.e. a sensor input say X0 "Cnv1 PE01 Sensor" it makes reading the program so much easier.
Every rung of logic give it a comment like:

"Start/Stop Latch, Enables running of the process".
It's a good idea to create your symbols (i/o comments) before you start coding.
If it is a sequnce i.e. a collection of steps, write it down in some form like a flow chart or a list of operations for each step.
in general, analogues should be enabled all the time either use the Normally on contact (M8000) or one of the other M8xxx numbers like M8011 (100ms) clock so the analogues are updated either every scan or at intervals.
Some good practice codes are a set of traffic lights, a pick & place robot, think about two cylinders one for up/down, another for back forward & a gripper to grip the part.
perhaps sensors on the cylinders i.e. fwd & back, Up & down, sensor for part in place.
Operation.
Step 1: Part ready for pick up (Pickup sensor) and cylinder 2 back, cylinder 1 up, Send up/down cylinder 1 down.
Step 2: cylinder 1 down, when cylinder down sensor grab part.
Step 3: send cylinder 1 up until up sensor.
Step 4: Send cylinder 2 forward until cylinder 2 sensor forward.
Step 5: Send cylinder 1 down until cylinder 1 down sensor.
Step 6: Release part.
Step 7: send cylinder 1 up until up cylinder 1 up sensor
Step 8: Send cylinder 2 back until cylinder 2 back sensor
Repeat when new part in position.