How to lock a fx3u plc ladder from reading using gx work2

how

Dear all,
I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc to pc it worked, i was expecting it will ask the password. Please help

If you already have the project open then it assumes as you downloaded it, it remembers, If you close the IDE (GXWorks) & start again it should ask for the password, either that or it has not set it.

Maybe you just protected download to plc and upload from plc. If you want to protect the project itself from reading or writing add a user in the user management function and then you will be able to protect access to the functions.

If you already have the project open then it assumes as you downloaded it, it remembers, If you close the IDE (GXWorks) & start again it should ask for the password, either that or it has not set it.
I tried that way. I mean I first setup the password then I download the ladder to the plc then I close the gx work2 and then reopen the ide went to the online read from plc. When the dialog came it disabled import ladder check box. So I assume it is protecting but when I proceed it said the project is uncompiled because. When I click next it brings the ladder.