Connection between pc and mitisibushi fx3u-64m plc via usb-sc09-fx cable adapter

how

Dear all,
I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive message between the pc and the plc. I know the cable work because it is fine when I load the ladder from gx work 2 to plc and when I read back. I used a simple ladder using RS instruction with non protocol communication given as example in the plc manual. But I can not communicate with plc. I have checked the baud rate and related things but still I didn't get a solution. Please help

As far as I know the protocol of the programming port is not documented, there are probably some code out there i.e. VB or C that somebody has tried, the alternative is to fit the 232 BD board this gives you simple 232 comms as well as programming capability.

Currently I can't add any module. But I saw a commercial automation system that uses the built in port for both the programming and for the scada in fact that plc is not exactly fx3u-64 but it was fx series . Dear parky, can you point me those vb or c implementations?

I am struggling with computer link dedicated protocol. When I send a message from the hyperterminal I am getting NAK 15H. Does this show that I am closer. Can we say that at least the plc respond? I should fight this because getting even a cheap device like external communication module here is a nightmare