PLC Program Misubishi FX3U

cruzzred_007

Hi All, want to ask.

I have PLC a programme to control the valve. The existing programme is to control valve A (Y22), and I want to change to valve B (Y23). At the program, I change the output Y22 to Y23, and the program does not trigger valve B but the existing program before I change can trigger valve A. I'm also trying to force on the valves A and B, but the valve B can't be forced on. Is there anything wrong with my program. Can refer to the photo below for the programming that I changed. Using Mitsubishi PLC FX3U.

Attachments

• dee.PNG
    dee.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi All, want to ask.

I have PLC a programme to control the valve. The existing programme is to control valve A (Y22), and I want to change to valve B (Y23). At the program, I change the output Y22 to Y23, and the program does not trigger valve B but the existing program before I change can trigger valve A. I'm also trying to force on the valves A and B, but the valve B can't be forced on. Is there anything wrong with my program. Can refer to the photo below for the programming that I changed. Using Mitsubishi PLC FX3U.
if you are changing only output y22 to y23 then the program should work fine. but if the y23 output is used before and has interlock then it will not triggered...check the cross reference for y23 is already used and try another output for that valve.

That is correct, assuming Y23 is also used in the program then you need to change them over or at the very least remove Y23 that is probably somewhere else in the program, also you cannot force outputs on as these if already in the code will automatically be turned back on or off by the logic.