Value tab in ControlLogix

Firejo

I am trying to configure a ControlLogix 1756-L1 5550 controller to send E-mails. In the tutorial that I have (ENET-UM001) on page 74 it shows a picture and tells you to click on the “value” tab. I don’t have a “value” tab and cannot find out how to view one. I’m using RSLogix 5000 version 13.03.00. Anyone seen this before and if so how do I get the “value” tab?

Thanks,

Firejo

Similar Topics

PowerFlex 525-Getting"Data Value Out of Range"when downloading in Drive Tab in 5000 Good Afternoon , I started a thread last week. I am...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
hello. In Intouch, I want the color of the alarm window in the header menu to change depending on the priority value of the tag. To do this, I...
Replies
Views
I have a Type C to RS485 adapter connect to my Siemens RWF55. I use modscan to scan it to get a value from the Siemens controller. In the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom