i m working with messung system plc,,,,,,,,need some help........

swapnil

hi there ,,,,,,,,any body plz help me out,,,,,
anybody knows about messung plcs?????
i m working with one of it in my project,,,,,,myself is doing a project of plz based elevator model,,,,,,the model has 4 floors including ground floor.......in this model i m sucsessful in moving the elevator cabinet up n down as per call push buttons,,,,,,
but the problem i m getting is as follows..................................

consider the elevator cabinet is at 3rd floor ,n i push call push button of 1st floor,and immediatly after that somebody calls from ground floor,,,,,then cabinet should 1st stop on 1st floor n then go to ground automatically,,,,,right?
for this ground call should be latched untill call from 1st floor (1st operation)is over......and there should be some delay or cabinet should stop at 1srt floor for sometime so that person at 1st floor
could enter in it......
now my probleeeeeemmmmmmm
how to latch one input with required time delay using this plz model xmp820 of messung plc?????n i have dox-mini software (ladder progrmming).....

Swapnil,

I can't help you with the specific PLC, but this might help for your thought process. You are apparently thinking of the move to a floor as a cycle by itself. Rather than doing just that, make the cycle include:

a) start to floor specified,
b) reach floor specified and stop,
c) initiate open door,
d) when door proves open, hold door open for predetermined time,
e) initiate door close, and
f) when door proves closed, cycle is compelete.

If repeat this cycle with each individual floor call, you should be able to successfully control your program in any order you desire.

Steve

Swapnil,

yeah i have programmed Messung XMP8-20 PLCs.Your problem is more logical and has nothing to do with PLC brand.There are many ways to keep track of Elevator Calls.Your Elevator Application looks pretty simple(Just 4 Floors).what if you have 100+ Floors ??
so i will leave it to you to figure it out and i am sure you can do it.Dont give up !!
If you have questions specific to Messung PLCs i will be happy to answer them.

Messung PLC (Indian Brand)

Hi,
Find froud by reading post of hey_rajan Indian make Messung PLC are using in USA. I welcome to Messung PLC programer in plcs.net forum to discuss and share our experience.
Riyazahmad