Tag not working in scada application

petehannon007

Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and it works fine.
When I set up the exact same tag on another terminal - it's not reading it. To test - I set up excel to read the tag - via the same DDE link, and excel sees the PEC change state ie 0 to 1 and vice versa.
I tried deleting the tag in scada tag dictionary and starting again, I tried adding a new DDE topic name and adding the tag through that link, but still will not work for this tag
Head scratching

Similar Topics

I'm running Studio5000 on Windows 7, and I'm trying to export the tag data, or even Save-As the project I'm working on. Everytime I try, it's...
Replies
Views
Hey, Example, I have an IO Disc Tag called IO_Disc_Tag that has a comment This is a comment. I assigned an indirect tag for it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a problem where I cannot reference offline/online tags from FT View Studio ME (Release # 5.00.00 CPR9). I cannot get the Tag...
Replies
Views
I am having a lot of trouble with the import export utility in RS-View 6.4. I can export, edit copy and rename folders and tags. Then when I...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom