expansion rack problems

bigrthanur

Hello!

I have a simple conveyor system which runs off AB freq drives and i want to convert to Signal followers to make change overs easier. Problem is i am having trouble remembering my expansion rack rules!

I am running a slc 5/04 in a 12 slot chasis all discrete IO except last slot is a 1747 scanner card which is communicating with the palletizer. I need to expand the chasis to fit the analog cards.

I have an 8 slot chassis with no processor that i am planning on using. can i connect it using a ribbon cable with no PS?

What would be the easiest and cheapest way to accomplish this task?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi. I am trying to reproduce a customer issue with a multi rack SLC configuration. I have multiple SLC racks (2 4 slot racks with 1746-P2 power...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a system integrator at a site that is reporting that the IO modules in a S7 expansion rack (using IM360/360 modules) are crossed...
Replies
Views
Hi I am working on connecting DL205(D2-06B) to expansion rack(D2-09B-1) How can I connect them each other? (- do I need another power source or...
Replies
Views
I need to extend a 1769 I/O rack to another adjacent enclosure. Has anyone has success disassembling the electronics from the plastic housing...
Replies
Views
Hi Fella's, Just wondering if anyone else has noticed that the backplane clips are missing on SLC A13 expansion racks these days? These clips...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom