please help

hajyahia

I searched this site and the net but can't come up with a working download of mars software. Does anybody have a working link??

:confused:

What is mars software, what does it do? I looked on google for mars software and got 696,000 entries. I'm sure most are unrelated to what you're looking for. Here's one that MIGHT be what you want: Mars WinCleaner
Otherwise try searching Google and refine your search. ;)

mars

thank you my freind for your reply
mars is a strong plc his full name is mars microset
it a modul plc made in italy
regards

Strong?...

I don't consider a company with a WEBSITE full of non-existent links to be very 'strong'... :rolleyes:

They show a link for the software, so E-MAIL them and ask where that link has moved to...
10.gif

That is, if the e-mail address isn't dead too... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric

Eric:

I've seen quite a few companies offering nice line of products that have pretty darn crappy websites... Many of them European, strangely enough...