proface

twinkelbel

hello everybody
i have a proface gp470-eg21 touchscreen that was connected to a siemens s5-95u and i have a siemens s5-95u plc.
i want to use them for private to control en monitor a dieselgenerator.
the software to program the plc i have but i need the software to program the touchscreen is there freeware or shareware software that i can use???and what do i need else??drivers??
thanks for any help

I received a free copy of GP-PRO at a recent seminar. I fired it up and it looks to have the GP470 as an available screen for setup. You can go to the following link http://www.pro-face.com/select.htm and find a local distributor in your country that should give you the software. If you don't have any luck get back with me.

hi
i called to the proface office and they told me that i can order the software gp-pro and pay 150euro for it.

TO JEZZ:
i know it is not realy much but i want to use it only once and Just for private use and then it is a lot of money!!

TO GLENNCOVINGTON:
do you have a full functional version?
they wanted to send me a demo for free but that is not functional and i was not able to program with it.
they also said i need a special adaptorcable another 100euro.
but i think i do not need a specialcable because the plc where the touchscreen was connected to, had a v24 to rs323 converter so the touchsceen must be rs323
thanks for any help so far

GP-Pro Software

Demo software is available but does not allow downloads. The fully functional software is not expensive as someone has already posted. Using the software only once does not warrant the violation of software piracy laws.

If you can develop in the demo software, do you have a local rep that would be willing to download it for you with their equipment? Are there any proface seminars in your area? They would probably do the download for you at the seminar.

:D