Fix32 Pop-ups

I am using this script to open two diff alarm summary screens.
Scrip can be attached to all sceens when open or in view KMX file

Pause 10
if Rancho1:unackal_d.F_CV >0
openpic alsumpop
endif
if Rancho1:unackal_d.F_CV >0
goto 5
else
if Rancho1:unackal_e.F_CV >0
openpic alsumpope
endif
if Rancho1:unackal_e.F_CV >0
goto 11
else
pause 2
goto 2
endif
endif

Mickey

Jim,

just a note, I've used Mickeys type "logic" in both FIX and InTouch so as your reply stated works great.

Careful when using script in iFIX.
If you are using auto logout then the code will crash if no user
is logged in and the system tries to open a window.
You can trap this error in an error handler and use script to log a user in then out again when window has opened.

If your project needs <login/logout>, then yes you need to add the code to "kill" the pop-ups, should no one be logged in. The printed process "alarm" log would show/have a record of what happened while no operator was logged in.