Connecting to PLC with GSM Modem in USA

stuofsci02

HI There,

I know that it is possible to connect to PLC for programming by GSM modem in Europe. I have however heard rumors that this does not work in the USA as of about 2 years ago due to something that has happened with the network.

Has anyone done this in the US recently, and if so what hardware did you use to do it and who was the service provider.

Thanks,

Stuart

Thank you Has for the reply...

Are you still using this method? Are you able to connect to the PLC to make programming changes?

Also can you tell me what GSM modem you used.

Thanks,

Stuart

Similar Topics

I want to connect a Micro PLC of shneider w(tsx37) with a GSM modem. Does onyone knows if there is a manufactorer who provides such a device. I...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
please using the usb can i assign any ip address that i want ?
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom