STEP7 Software Package

salah

Hello all members,
I am using STEP7 (Version 5.4 SP1) and I would like to update the hardware catalogue files. Can any body send to me the updated hardware catalogue files or advise me how can I update from siemens website.

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

With best regards

Salah Gumma

salah said:
Hello all members,
I am using STEP7 (Version 5.4 SP1) and I would like to update the hardware catalogue files. Can any body send to me the updated hardware catalogue files or advise me how can I update from siemens website.

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

With best regards

Salah Gumma
The instructions are taken from the Siemens web site.
I just created a Microsoft Word doc to have it for next time.
The SP4 is released so you are a bit back as far as software goes you may want to upgrade first.
Hope this helps.